Shamim Osman said that he was preparing a field in Narayanganj as the reason behind the choice of rice field candidate Mufti Kashemi here. The country has planned a militant attack in the next 48 hours. Narayanganj has been chosen as a plot for this attack.
In the evening, on Sunday (December 25th), he called journalists at the Chashra Rifle Club and pressed a press conference to use caution against sabotage. He claims that he is not lying. He called this press conference for 100 percent surety.
Shamim Osman also claimed that the plan was planned by the Pakistani ISI. And it is leading international terrorist, Tareq Rahman, the main protagonist of the August 21 grenade attack.
He claimed that since the plan of attack, a candidate like Kasame has been given here. If you are a candidate, you are not going to vote for voters. He is sitting in a car without any platelets and carries a number of expensive cars and numbers.
Shamim demanded full security for Osman Kashemi and said, I will also write to the Returning Officer in writing for his safety. I will also inform law enforcement agencies about the militant attacks.
Taramate, the militants need the body. They are trying to foil the election. For this reason, candidates like Kasim have been given here. It may also be that the attacking planners can throw Kasami out. For this, I demand his security. Not only security, I call upon the administration to provide security in its election campaign.
Besides, Shamim Osman said that many people of Narayanganj have increased recently. Ask the administration to keep an eye on foreign citizens, especially those who are Pakistani citizens. I request you to inquire about why they are coming here. I'm convinced that this conference is 100 percent sure.


0 comments:
Post a Comment