Tuesday, October 16, 2018

'Pressure-free' Liton is confident now


There was no doubt about his talent. But if you can not make the performance, then the talent is worth little. It was growing with the disappointment of Bangladesh cricket. The cloud of doubt was growing in his own mind. Finally, the cloud rain fell in the Asia Cup final. After a great hundred against India, Liton Das is a little nervous and a lot more confident.


In the international courtyard, Liton could not show the range of batting, batting sensation, Liton. In his personal life, his identity is quite intuitive. Always keep a little bit up or down At times, even in the face of the media, it has opened itself a little.

Asia Cup final century may be uncomfortable In his international career, like a scarf opened up, in front of the press, the mind opened the door. On Tuesday, in Mirpur Sher-E-Bangla stadium, he said in practice that in the last match the mental burden is reduced.


"I do not say that I got full confidence. But I'm a little tired from the past, you can say it. And there came a little self-confidence. When someone does something good, this thing comes in itself. "
After that century, Liton's second innings created a storm in the country's cricket. In the first-class cricket, Bangladesh's fastest double century has surpassed himself in a national league match. After that innings, his confidence in himself would be further strengthened.

But in domestic cricket, he has always got runs like a bowl of water in his bat. The Asia Cup is considered to be the most important one for yourself.

"Centuries of international cricket are more important. You know well, I've been a backpack for a long time. Performing was very important for me. Along with this is my first international century, it matters a lot to me. "
Liton, with the belief that he has scored from this century, wants to get to the top of the innings. At a place like that now he is free of pressure, and the pressure of hope will continue to grow slowly. That fact Liton knows. So in the international courtyard want to be consistent as domestic cricket.

"If you get something, you have to give something. I also know that I have to run. The team members will also want to keep it, because I have played well. It will be on both sides. "

"My main goal is this (continuation). I think, when I play in domestic cricket, I do consistently performances. There was a shortage of those things in international cricket. I am trying to perform consistently in international cricket too. "
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © QawmiOnline | Powered by Blogger Developed by SoftClever Limited